January 22, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday- Books I Resolve to Read in 2013

toptentuesday
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the fabulous blog
Each week we are invited to post our top ten lists on a variety of topics.
 I’m a  little behind on posting, but I really want to share this list:

Books I Resolve to Read in 2013

Jellicoe Road Where She Went (If I Stay, #2) The Weed That Strings the Hangman's Bag (Flavia de Luce, #2) Revolution Storybound (Storybound #1)  The Miseducation of Cameron Post
White Cat (Curse Workers, #1) Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) Amy and Roger's Epic Detour Shine Soulless (Parasol Protectorate, #1) Sorta Like a Rock Star

I know. Your jaw is dropping. You can’t believe I can call myself a reader when I’ve missed the amazingness you found between the covers of the books above. But before you lose faith in me….I’m going to remedy this! I will read these books this year!-which is why there are 12 listed…one for each month.

So tell me below in the comments-which one should I read first?

No comments:

Post a Comment