August 21, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday–Favourite Books I’ve Read During My Blog’s Lifespan

toptentuesday3
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the fab Broke and the Bookish.
Each week we are invited to post a top ten list about a variety of book related topics.

This week’s list:
Top Ten Favourite Books I’ve Read Since My Blog Began

This is a challenging list to create.
I’ve been blogging for 2 1/2 years and I’ve read A LOT of books in that time…..
Be sure to check out the reviews to see why these are my favourites.


The Virgin Cure by Ami McKay – Review
Delirium by Lauren Oliver – Review
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting – Review
Divergent by Veronica Roth –Review
The Fault in our Stars by John Green – Review
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater –Review
The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate –Review
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern –Review
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas –Review
Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky –not one I could review…..
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi -Review
If I Stay by Gayle Forman -Review


What’s on your list? Do we have any in common?


5 comments:

  1. I read Divergent and The Night Circus too and a few others that you mentioned, and loved them all. I’ll have to look into some of the others that you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try The Body Finder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to pare down almost two years of books as well, and it was DIFFICULT! I've read about 400 books in that time! It was painful to cut favorites! I can't imagine adding another 6 months to that!

    Great list!

    Karis @YA Litwit

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh they're really good choices. New follower :D

    My TTT - http://pageafterpagereviews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/top-ten-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Night Circus has been on my shelf for way too long and I REALLY need to get around to reading it! My sister just finished Perks so I'll likely get to that one..erm...sometime, too :)

    ReplyDelete