April 3, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday- Books to Read in a Day

Broke and the Bookish Meme

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the fabulous Broke and the Bookish. Each week we invited to post our top tens on a variety of book related topics. This week's list is The Top Ten Books to Read in a Day.

My List: -These are all books I devoured in one sitting!

  1. Divergent & Insurgent by Veronica Roth
  2. Delirium & Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
  3. Die for Me by Amy Plum
  4. The Body Finder, The Desires of the Dead and The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting
  5. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
  6. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
  7. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  8. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
  9. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
  10. The Shifter by Janice Hardy
  11. Halfway to the Grave by Jeanine Frost
It was hard to limit it to just 10. These were titles that swept me away completely. Escapism at it's best.

What's on your list?




8 comments:

  1. The Night Circus? Wow. Even if I had the time to read that in a day, I don't think I could have taken it all in. Impressive. Here's My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm listening to The Night Circus right now and it is AMAZING!!! I love a lot of your other picks, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divergent & Delirium totally rocked! Love the list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved DIVERGENT, but I didn't quite read it in a day. Probably work getting in the way. :) Good list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great List
    Body Finder series rocks, I can't wait for Last Echo. Die for Me was wonderful and so was Until I Die

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/top-10-tuesdays-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list. I'm so jealous that you read Insurgent already. I'm dying to read that one.

    Here's Mine

    ~Danica Page

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO many good ones on your list!! I'm reading The Last Echo right now and it's irking me that I have work!! I just want to finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely read Twilight on the plane from Florida to Oregon and was done by the time we landed. Not my favorite, but a quick addicting read. :)

    ReplyDelete