January 10, 2012

Top Ten Authors I Wish Would Write Another Book



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the fabulous The Broke and the Bookish
This week's list is to highlight the Top Ten Authors I Wish Would Write Another Book

My List:

JK Rowling. I'm sure she'll be on many many lists today!
Stephenie Meyer. I'm still hoping for Midnight Sun, but anything would do!
Suzanne Collins. I've read her Overlander Series and of the Hunger Game Trilogy
Can't wait for what's next!
Donna Tartt. She's written two books and  I adored them both......I need more....
Neil Gaiman. I am such a fan.

Franny Billingsley Author Photo (72 dpi)
Franny Billingsley. Chime was one of my favourite reads of 2011.
 
Maggie Stiefvater. I adore her. I love her books
and Scorpio Races was a five star masterpiece. I hope she  never stops writing.
Erin Morgenstern. The Night Circus, is still newer,
but I can not wait to see what this amazing debut author has next.
 
 What books are you waiting for? Are our lists similar? Leave me a link!


3 comments:

  1. I love that you included author pics for each of yours! I never realized how young Maggie Stiefvater is!

    Here's my top ten:
    http://theirishbanana.blogspot.com/2012/01/top-ten-tuesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be interesting to see what Erin Morgenstern does next! Your top 3 are on my list too. Here's mine http://wp.me/pzUn5-M6

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also put J.K. Rowling and Susanne Collins. Great list.

    Here's mine: http://danicapage.blogspot.com/2012/01/top-ten-authors-i-wish-would-write.html

    ReplyDelete