November 27, 2011

18 Books to Give this Holiday Season


18 Books to Give this Holiday Season

  We Belong Together  I Am Small  Welcome Winter (Little Scholastic)

A Porcupine in a Pine Tree  Santa Duck     StuckThe Invention of Hugo Cabret Liesl and Po     The Lego Ideas Book

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)  The Scorpio Races  Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)  Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey

Delirium (Delirium, #1)    Dash & Lily's Book of Dares    Dearly, Departed (Gone With the Respiration, #1)   The Night Circus
                              

5 comments:

  1. Great choices!! I am reading Liesl and Po right now and loving it! Also, the Harry Potter Page to Screen looks like a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome picks! I can't wait to read The Scorpio Races and Shatter Me. Definitely a must read list :)

    Andrea
    Cozy Up With a Good Read

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great selection! I know I'm asking for Harry Potter page to screen for Christmas. And there are a few people on my list who may find the Night Circus, Delirium, Hugo and Liesl & Po under their tree

    ReplyDelete