October 11, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again for the 1st Time

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's top ten list is:

Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again 
for the 1st Time

My list:

1. Harry Potter (The Series) by JK Rowling. I bet this will be on many lists today but who wouldn't like to experience the magic in those books unfolding for the first time.

2. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I love to re-read this one, but it will never feel the same as when I first read it.

4. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. My new favourite.

5.The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle. 

6. The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate Di Camillo. The very last page still tears my heart out no matter how many times I read it.

7. One Foot in the Grave by Jeanine Frost. Chapter 32 -need I say anything else?

8. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'Engle.

9. The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom

10. Delirium by Lauren Oliver

This was a hard list to create....I could almost put every book I have ever loved on this list.

6 comments:

  1. I am behind you with A Wrinkle in Time.

    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. #4 - I keep reading how good this book is. I'll have to take a closer look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think The Night Circus would be a new favorite for me too. I will read it soon. I agree with lots of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm way excited about The Night Circus. I need to get my hands on a copy.

    Twilight is a good series, but I don't think I could read the first book for the first time at my current age. The teen angst is just a little much for me. :)

    Nice list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying to read the Night Circus. I hope it makes a future Top Ten list for me....everyone LOVES it.

    ReplyDelete