September 30, 2011

Story Time With Jen


I am so excited to share my latest project with you! http://story-timewithjen.blogspot.com/

My new blog is up and I'm so happy with it! My hope is that it will become a resource of ideas and a place sharing for librarians, children's staff, teachers and parents. 

The blog's focus is on Early Literacy, Story Times, and other Children's programming. I'll also be reviewing picture books, early readers and books to share with babies and toddlers.

I'll still be posting on this blog too!
 I love Lost in the Library and am so grateful for your support since this all began.

Much Love,
Jen (librarygal)


By the way, like Lost in the Library, Story-time with Jen was designed by the fabulous 
Tawni at 
Forever Design Studios. 
Thanks Tawni! xo

2 comments: