May 7, 2011

IMM Vlog Epic Part 2

In My Mailbox is a weekly feature hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, where we highlight the books received in the week. Below is Part 2 of my VLOG and I'm happy to say that it only took me an hour this week to do it instead of six (like last week) (yay me) & thank goodness for my 10 year old whose willing to film it for me:)



Books mentioned:

This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel
Ten Things We Did (and probably shouldn't have) by Sarah Mylnowski
Wildefire by Karsten Knight
Graveminder by Melissa Marr
Dark Eden by Patrick Carman
Magnificent 12- The Trap by Michael Grant
Department 19 by Will Hill
Power of Six by Pittacus Lore

Blogs mentioned



What was in your mailbox?

10 comments:

  1. Yay vlogs! You speak so easily about books.. can't tell you're a librarian or anything :P hehe just teasing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Thanks- The camera makes me nervous though.And andrew keeps "directing" me and saying "cut" and "lets try that again"....it's hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome to hear that your IMM post took a much shorter time to create this time! You got so many amazing books again! I'm really looking forward to Sarah Mylnowski's latest so I especially hope you enjoy that one! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the novels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely jealous of wildefire. I'm looking forward to that one

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want Wildefire, it sounds awesome! And I won a signed copy of Department 19 a while back, but I've heard nothing from anyone about it :L Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so many great books this week! i REALLY want to read ten things we did--that books sounds really fun. enjoy!

    Our IMM.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want Ten Things. It looks so cute and I've been on a realistic fiction kick lately. Enjoy all your new books! :-)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh, Dept. 19 looks really good. I hope you enjoy your awesome IMM!

    Here’s my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to try to do a vlog soooo bad. I don't know though if my Mac camera records or what? I should experiment this week!

    Angie
    XOXO Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete