April 17, 2011

In My Mailbox (23)


In My Mailbox is a weekly feature hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.
Each week we post  about books we received by mail, from the Library or bought.

In My Mailbox:


He's So Not Worth It by Kieran Scott
Expected Publication: June 2011 by Simon & Schuster


Possession by Elena Johnson
Expected Publication: June 2011

Under the Green Hill by Laura Sullivan
Published by Henry Holt October 2010
 
A huge thank you to my S&S book fairy and to Laura Sullivan
 
What was in your mailbox?



7 comments:

  1. You will have to tell me how He is So Not Worth It is b/c I'm wanting to read that one when it comes out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Possession (read it via NetGalley) and can't wait to read He Is So Not Worth It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is So Not Worth It looks really good. I'll have to pick up a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have Possession!?!?!?! YOU LUCKY DUCK! You NEED to let us know how you like it. Enjoy your books!

    Here's my IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I am reading Possession next...enjoy!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great books. I really can't wait to read Possession

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks gals, I'm excited too..... I'll be posted reviews as soon as I read them....:)

    ReplyDelete