March 16, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday


Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Published by Penguin April 5th 2011
258 pages

Summary from goodreads
It's been three years since the devastating accident ... three years since Mia walked out of Adam's life forever.Now living on opposite coasts, Mia is Julliard's rising star and Adam is LA tabloid fodder, thanks to his new rock star status and celebrity girlfriend. When Adam gets stuck in New York by himself, chance brings the couple together again, for one last night. As they explore the city that has become Mia's home, Adam and Mia revisit the past and open their hearts to the future -
and each other.
Told from Adam's point of view in the spare, lyrical prose that defined If I Stay, Where She Went explores the devastation of grief, the promise of new hope, and the flame of rekindled romance.

In all fairness this is the second time I've posted Where She Went on WoW. But it's truly one that I am counting down the days to run to the bookstore and buy. If you're a follower here you know how much I loved If I Stay and the early reviews for this one have also been fabulous. My review of If I Stay is here.


What are you waiting for?

12 comments:

  1. So I FINALLY read If I Stay over the weekend (my review for it will be posted later today) and the amazing Jacinda from Reading Housewives of Indiana is sending me her copy of Where She Went!! Yay!!! :-) super excited to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cover! I still need to read the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard such good things about this one. Clearly worth two WoWs :-) I haven't had a chance to read If I Stay yet...but I'm thinking it needs to move up my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to read this! Counting down the days to its release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to get this book! I'm so looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I can't wait for this one either!! Not much longer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooooo excited for this one! I can't wait for April 5th.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I own the first and need to read it. Gayle will be at TLA this year! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually really liked Where She Went, though I think I'm relatively rare among book reviewers who did. Very different tone and subject from If I Stay, but I think readers who can get past that will find that the sequel is very real in dealing with the aftermath of trauma and young relationships.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still haven't read If I Stay yet, but I've heard such great things about both of these that I really need to read them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Although I am not that into the first book, I'd love to read this book also.

    It's All About Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait for this one. I loved If I Stay, and the sequel looks as good.

    ReplyDelete