October 18, 2010

Story time workshop advice needed

I'm very excited as I've been invited to present story time workshops for librarians and children's staff at different locations through out our province. it's very new to me:)
wondering if you might help....
thinking back to any professional workshops you've attended..what made them fabulous (or not)?
What aspects make a workshop enjoyable?

What made you decide to attend the workshop in the first place?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

4 comments:

  1. Anything hands-on is a great plus. Or maybe little games to get people up and moving every 15 minutes as attention spans these days are not really great. Power point presentation so they have something to look at, with a copy of the power point on paper so they can write notes. I don't really know if this is what you are looking for, this is just what I have found helpful at trainings for my afterschool job. Hope that helped a little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! You are fabulous. Thank you thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I totally replied to the wrong post. But the point stands: You ARE fabulous!

    ReplyDelete