July 28, 2010

New Movie

A friend sent me this link to a trailer for a new movie coming out in late August of this year.
It's a spoof on the Twilight Saga Movies and it looks hilarious.

I am a huge Stephenie Meyer fan, The Twilight Series offered a written escapism I had never found anywhere else.
The movies have there entertainment value, but will never (in my opinion) even come close to the value of the books.
In saying all this, I mean no disrespect to the saga that is Twilight.
When I saw the trailer for this I LMAO.
You can see it here vampiressuck

2 comments:

  1. I have seen a lot of the trailers for this movie; it reminds me of the Airport movies: "Surely you Jest!, No I am serious, and don't call me surely."

    Stopped on the hop - I do news, reviews and commentary, and though I have been doing a lot of YA, I focus on a more adult genre of the paranormal from romance to erotica. Stop by when you get a chance! Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete