July 23, 2010

Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger hop is a way to discover and connect with book blogs and their "bloggers". It's hosted by Crazy-for-Books.

This week's question: Tell us about the book you are reading:

I just began Beastly by Alex Flinn. It's a modern take on my favourite fairytale Beauty & the Beast but told from the Beasts perspective. So far, I'm really enjoying it. It was recommended to me by a teen, had great reviews and is going to become a movie in the next year.

Friday Follow is hosted by one of my favourite blogs Parajunkee's View and is another way to connect with others.

Thanks so much to all of you stopping by!!!

7 comments:

  1. Hey =)

    I'm stopping by from the Book Blog Hop,

    I've heard great things about Beastly its def on my TBR =0)

    I'm a new Follower!

    Happy Friday & Happy Reading!

    Have a great weekend!

    Larissa
    Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beastly...eh. Cheesy, but relatively interesting. I was totally oblivious about the fact that the author was a GIRL until about halfway through the book. XD Brilliant, right?

    Happy reading!

    -Amelia
    (http://theauthoress-amelia.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! happy belated Follow Friday! I'm now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping on through from Follow Friday

    My blog is here

    http://achickwhoreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beastly was a fun read and I thoroughly enjoyed it. =) Dropping by through a belated hop and am now a new follower.

    Missy @ Missy's Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete